Thursday, June 25, 2015

How I reacted when Jesus showed up- Jessica the impromptu reporter






During our Community outreach event.  Jesus T.V (Sacramento community TV station)
Stopped by and I became a  impromptu reporter. 


What would you do if Jesus showed up with an opportunity for you? 



Well....................when Jesus as in Jesus T.V showed up.
 What did I do ?

I stepped up with confidence and let his strength become mine.
I ignored my fear and doubt.
I let go and went with the flow faithfully.

Wanna see ?   

Well ..... Here it is  (proof) 






If you like it leave a comment below- 
                                                       If not-just send me a silent comment lol!  

I must say- I love holding a mic in my hands. :)





The Fun Fest community outreach event  provided prayer, resources, face painting, entertainment and faith based community building.     

Hosted by Bridge Network
Bridge network provides youth Mentoring and Youth Advocacy at Juvenile Hall 


I partner with bridge network to provide workshops + speak to the young mothers and fathers about mental wellness in parenthood.
   Learn more about Bridge Networks youth programs  click here

In partnership with : 
Love 2 Love 
&
Mom in Me Network 



Special Thanks to Whole foods Sacramento for in kind donations.   


Located at ;

4315 Arden Way
SacramentoCA 95864










Connect with us! 
Let's do this together! 


Question : What would you do if JESUS showed up with an opportunity for you ?  
would you ...........
Sing , rap , dance, interview others, ask for forgiveness, run  ???

I want to know leave a comment below 
until next time ................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful! Remember to sign up! Thanks for visiting!