Wednesday, June 17, 2015

This Mamas HighX experience

Sponsored  post : This Mamas HIGHX Experience@24hourfitness @sacramentoblogger
@Jawspeaks #perfectformoms 


Getting my work out on.............



 Ever think to your self " wish I had someone to work out with ?" that's where HighX comes in. mother hood can be lonely. With HighX this portion of exercise  while in motherhood comes with a partner that actually helps you. Lol!



 Look at my socks.MISMATCH  All for good luck OK! Ok! I couldn't find any  socks that matched  #momproblems

Look at my partners ( a valley ball star ) body compared to mine.OMG!!!!!
Hey people 6 kids have come through this body 6 humans ok!!!! 
It felt great to have a partner to motivate me tell me " you can do it" no matter how much her body was gleaming.... While my body kept screaming cookie please! 

I got a total body work out @ several different stations 




 HIGHX training was born from humble beginnings.  “I started training the local community of Kauai, Hawaii a few years ago in a converted warehouse,” said Gabrielle Reece, the program’s creator and presenter.  “It fulfilled a need to get friends working out while fitting functional training into their busy schedules.  It just exploded from there.  I’m thrilled to introduce the format to 24 Hour Fitness and I’m certain members will adore it like I do.”
Gabby Resse







 The 50-minute high intensity class is designed to maximize the body’s ability to burn fat, build lean muscle, optimize the body’s hormonal and physiological response to exercise, all while improving overall daily and athletic performance. Designed for all fitness and skill levels, the HIGHX class works in small groups, rotating through the progressive functional training circuits.  HIGHX circuits are powered by cutting edge, high quality Lifeline products. The instructor provides coaching and encouragement as the small groups naturally build member support and community.















Bottom line
: HIGHX is perfect for moms!

Visit your local 24 Hour fitness and join a HighX class today! your mind and body will thank you! 
until  nest time MAMA's 

See ya on the happy side of motherhood:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wonderful! Remember to sign up! Thanks for visiting!